If you’re interested in working with us on a sponsored post, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Sponsored Post’.
If you’d like us to promote your brand via our Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, or Twitter accounts, please email us at email@example.com with the subject ‘Promotions’.
We love having people guest post for our site and are always looking for a fresh perspective to share with our audience.
If you would like to submit a guest post, please read the guidelines first and if you feel you meet them, we’d love to hear from you! Just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas and we’ll get back to you ASAP!
Guest Post Guidelines
- We accept posts relating to anything personal finance, lifestyle for millennials, and digital business – please do not pitch ideas relating to family or marriage/divorce as we ourselves do not relate to that
- The article MUST be original. If you are wanting to publish your guest post on your individual site, please inform us and rewrite it so it is not exactly the same.
- Article must be between 800-2000 words
- Make your article easy to read. Use headings and subheadings where you can and break up your paragraphs.
- Please proofread your work before sending it to us – this includes using correct grammar and ensuring your sentences flow (e.g. no missing words, sentences makes sense and are VERY well put together)
- Our writing style is very chilled, friendly, quirky, funny, etc. We’d love for you to just be you when writing! Be relatable, tell stories, use exclamation marks. You’re writing for the millennial generation!
- We will edit your article where we see fit
- If you have any pictures you’d like to submit, please send through as an attachment in your email. Please make sure any pictures you send through have a commercial free license.