If you’re interested in working with us on a sponsored post, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Sponsored Post’.
If you’d like us to promote your brand via our Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, or Twitter accounts, please email us at email@example.com with the subject ‘Promotions’.
We love having people guest post for our site and are always looking for a fresh perspective to share with our audience.
If you would like to submit a guest post, please read the guidelines first and if you feel you meet them, we’d love to hear from you! Just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas and we’ll get back to you ASAP!
Guest Post Guidelines
- We accept posts relating to anything personal finance, lifestyle for millennials, and digital business – please do not pitch ideas relating to family or marriage/divorce as we ourselves do not relate to that.
- The article MUST be original. SEO is IMPORTANT guys! We do not want to have your guest post on our site replicated on yours.This will hurt ours and your SEO stats. If you are wanting to publish your guest post on your individual site, please inform us and rewrite it so it is not exactly the same.
- We are looking for a length of between 800-2000 words. Again, this helps with SEO.
- Make your article easy to read. Use headings and subheadings where you can and break up your paragraphs.
- Our writing style is very chilled, friendly, quirky, funny, etc. We’d love for you to just be you when writing! Be relatable, tell stories, use exclamation marks. You’re writing for the millennial generation!
- We will edit your article where we see fit in order to maintain good SEO.
- If you have any pictures you’d like to submit, please send through as an attachment in your email. Please make sure any pictures you send through have a commercial free license.